Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sheep.

Giving a cheese basket is always a neighborly gesture.

I drew this for my friend, Panda, who was kind enough to make my day by sharing this quote with me.  It made me laugh and if it doesn't make you laugh, you should really question how seriously you're taking sheep these days.


UPDATE: My friend Panda liked the drawing, but said the stick-figure was creepy.  Then she said, "I'm not saying I wouldn't eat her cheese, but I still wouldn't want to be her friend."  It's the quote of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Panda-Face. This is amazing by the way. Imagine this quote was said bitterly as if the person had tried making friends with a sheep and was unsuccessful. Classic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!