Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Local Business Owner and Cat Enthusiast

Today is a very special day.  It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 5 comes out on DVD today, which means that Thursday marks the beginning of season 6.  I am an extremely stoked panda. 

I don’t know that it would be as exciting if I’d already seen all the episodes of season 5, so for this thrill I have to thank my family, who dutifully erased all the episodes from their DVR list before I got a chance to view them. After all, why keep the one show I watch at their place (because I do not have cable or even reliable bunny ears) when 90,000 hours of Spin City and Two and a Half Men and Generic Poorly Acted Cop Show and I Bake Cakes and Shit So They Gave Me a Show need the space?  I mean, Charlie Sheen is unquestionably going to bang a boring but hot-bodied middle aged woman and make jokes chockfull of sexual innuendo in those backlogged episodes of Two and a Half Men.  Why miss that?  Those jokes aren’t going to laugh at themselves, you know.  And those cakes?  Gorgeous and impressive.  Looking at that cake is absolutely worth sitting through 58 minutes of talk and drama and fluff.  It’s balls-full of drama-fluff.    Will a fly land in the icing?  What if it’s too heavy for the supports?  Will they finish the cake on time?  “I’ve got to have more time, Captain!” 

So for today’s agenda, it will be finish out the day at “work”*, high-tail to the DVD store and buy my DVDs, go home, and adopt a near-comatose level of activity on the couch for the duration of said DVDs. 

I sincerely hope Boyfriend didn’t have any more ambitious plans for this evening. 




*Misguided reports have suggested I work as a stripper, a tiger-shark research scientist, a garbage-collector, a Chinese interpreter that works as a liaison for the Save The Pandas organization, a Fashion Director consulting for America’s Next Top Model, and a Cheese-Tester.  That’s just ridiculous; nobody has time to do all of those things.  For God’s sake people, there are only 24 hours in a day.  I need 8-10 to sleep and in the remaining 14-16 hours I have to fit in eating, resolving hygiene issues, earning dem dollas, being awesome, and conquering the world.


P.S. Everyone,

You're welcome:  Kitten Mittons


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!