Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm hot, and not just because of this firm bottom.

It’s probably about 110 degrees outside right now, which is okay because inside it’s only about 95 degrees.  My workplace’s air conditioning system is on the fritz and while yesterday I misguidedly attempted to beat the heat inside by braving the heat outside, today I am stuck in here.  I am uncomfortable.  I am wearing as little clothing as I can get away with without violating both the rules outlined in my company handbook and the rules of good taste.  Yet, my hands and arms sweat whenever they come into contact with my desk or computer apparatus.  My arms slip off the table even as I write this.  I shan’t lie- it’s a little gross.  I mean, I’m clean, and I smell faintly of delicate and inviting flora and fauna and baby powder, but really, this has degenerated into what I don’t with a light heart refer to as “yuck”.  It’s hard to focus on the tasks at hand, and when I say “hard to focus” I mean, “more difficult to focus than usual” and when I say “tasks at hand” I mean “work”.  I’m pretty sure if I put my mind to it, I could do the following things:

-Fantasize about the future, when Boyfriend and I will get married and have perfect kids that bring us immeasurable joy

-Work on perfecting my Cleveland from Family Guy’s voice

-Eat some cheese

-Read celebrity gossip and mentally judge all of them

-Feel a little bit guilty about wasting my life following celebrity gossip and being judgmental

-Think about where I’m going to go for lunch

I’m pretty sure that’s all I’m capable of right now.  I really just hope they let us go home early.  Then, I can do all of the things on the list, and be comfortable while doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!