Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In which I use science to graphically explain my motivation to exercise

Because I’m practically a math and science genius, I put together a super technical graph denoting my levels of motivation in response to different stimuli.*  You may be able to click on it to better read it, but I'm not totally sure because my math and science genius doesn't always extend to the computer-world. 


The lure of a Diet Coke and maybe some cheese distracted me and as such I forgot to put “desire to lead a more healthful existence” in the graph.  It would fall roughly between the “desire to fit into new, nicer clothing” and the “desire to play soccer again” bars. 


*I should probably ashamed of the last bar, and I guess I am a little bit, but life’s not always rainbows and butterflies and kitten-kisses and butterscotch shots.  Anastasia Firmbottom is the real-deal-Holyfield, minus the Holyfield part.  Regardless of how I feel about people, though, I do appreciate and encourage everyone to lead a healthy life.  ***the more you know!!!*** whoosh!  (shooting star)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!