Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My wolf pack

I’m blessed to have an amazing family and many good friends.  Several people fall into my “best friends” category, but some are old, some are new, some are borrowed, and some are blue. 

I’ll perform a roll call of sorts over time to acquaint you with and pay tribute to the special people in my life.  Today, I’d like to familiarize you with Mini-Bottom and Sweet B.  Put together, we are the three best friends that anyone could have.

Mini-Bottom: aka Sis, Sister, The Lit’lest Bottom

Hobbies: Watching copious amounts of television and movies, Baking, Doing a really great job at holidays of remembering to buy gifts and decorate really cute-like and making everyone else feel like an asshole because I forgot it was Valentine’s Day again, Playing and watching soccer, Reading books about serial killers, Smacking an ass really freaking hard

Known for: Being a really loyal, stable, awesome friend, Taking highly unflattering pictures of loved ones,  Committing to plans like a champ, “Cleaning” her room and by “cleaning” I mean doing “deep cleans” and by “deep cleans” I mean having the entire contents of her and possibly three other unknown peoples’ rooms spread out on her floor and bed, Not appreciating when other people touch her, Not taking your bullshit so quit wasting her time


Sweet B: aka SB, Second Sister

Hobbies: Making and accepting mix tapes, Playing and watching soccer, Reading romantic novels and in general being in love with Mr. Darcy, Making great “feel-better” cards with puffy paint, Giving questionable medical advice


Known for: Inadvertently accepting relationship requests, Possessing surreal amounts of energy and essentially just being a cartoon character that’s come to life, Never finishing a meal or taking home leftovers, Mistakenly believing that people possess far fewer teeth than they actually do, Possessing an imaginary life unrivaled by any other sane person I know

Here’s to you, Mini-Bottom and Sweet B!  You’re better friends than people deserve to have. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. You will rue the day you didn't follow my so called "questionable medical advice." Hahaha. Thank you for the honorable mention. I love ya buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!