Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Probably the coolest. thing. ever.

Have you ever walked in a room with a light occupancy sensor, only it didn’t go off when you entered and so for a split second you worried that maybe it was because you had no soul, and then thought, “oh my god, maybe I’m a vampire!” but then a second later the light did go on, so you relaxed?

Yeah, me neither.

Here’s a picture I drew of a unicorn shooting lasers out of his horn.  Apparently a unicorn’s horn is called an “alicorn”, a distinction I find pretty amusing.  It’s like me stating authoritatively that a dragon’s wings are technically “velociflugens”.  I can make words up, too, people.
"Do you SEE what happens when you mess with a warrior?!?!"

1 comment:

  1. I like this game! Hmmmm, a gnomes pointy hat thing will from this moment forward be referred to as...a...uh...peekifrump!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!