Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The price is wrong, bitch!

So guess what I did yesterday?  Yes, yes, besides "be awesome". 

I'll give you a hint:

Yeah, that's all hand drawn.  Almost Picasso-like.
 If you guessed "win the showcase showdown!", you are wrong.  Wrong but sweet.  I didn't get selected to "come on down" and neither did my team.

Left to Right: Mini-Bottom, Sweet B, Nick the flying Welshman, Boyfriend, Anastasia Firmbottom
The executive producers didn't call any of us, and I can only assume that it was because he'd taken anti-awesomeness pills that morning, rendering him immune to all things awesome.  It's the only logical way we could have been overlooked!  I mean, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but beep beep, our group was kind of a big deal.  We had five attractive, interesting, energetic, intelligent, outstandingly attired people on our Team, one of whom was pausing from a motorcycle trip around the world to make an appearance on the show.  Alas, it was not meant to be.  It's okay, though, because where we were positioned in the audience, we made it on camera quite frequently.  Look for me on "The Price is Right" in mid-November!  I'll be the one with the hair and the shirt.   

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Too bad you didn't get picked but maybe you can make it a yearly tradition until you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m all for making it yearly....we should be picked for being so outrageously handsome. I think they didnt pick us as wed make Drew look bad.

    Peeeeeeaaaaaasssss. Dumb beeacth. I could have won that.

    I cant watch it in Mexico, its outlawed here. I hope we look awesome.

    Whats happening in LA Tina, hows that James fella?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!