Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I don't actually get paid to eat cheese...yet

Boss: Hey there! 

AF: Hello.

Boss: Are you still sick?  You look sickly.  Wait, unless you’re feeling better.  In which case, pretend I didn’t say that.  You look great!


And so begins another week at work.  Here are some occupations I’d rather have or jobs I’d rather do:

Be professionally good looking but only when I want because I do it for me, despite the paycheck

Cheese and Ice Cream taste tester that never gets fat

Massage therapist and Aesthetician for the sexy

Professional stylist and make-up artist for a good friend that got famous

Creative director for concept photo shoots

Travel author and host of television’s “This place is the shit: Your Guide to Traveling the World

Peace negotiator for the world

Psychologist and professional psychiatric observer that writes the best-seller: “You crazy!”

Popular advice columnist- “I know everything so feel free to ask


In fact, I see no reason why I shouldn’t do all of those things.  Sometimes it’s a real bummer that there are only 24 hours in a day.  I wish I could rewind about eight years, keep everything I know now, and get cracking on getting the twenty or so degrees and certificates I’d need to do the work I want to do.  I still haven’t figured out that time machine thing, though, and in any case, if Back to the Future I-III have taught me anything, it’s that changing the past is very tricky business, and Michael J. Fox is sexy, and runs a lot in his movies.  He’s like a non-Scientologist Tom Cruise, minus the cleans-up-nice-but-still-can’t-act wife.  Wait, I actually don’t know much about Michael J. Fox’s wife, so perhaps that last part isn’t true.  But I do know she’s a lucky lady.  Oh, MJF, you had my heart at Family Ties.  *sigh…

Anyway, I’m not sure why this deteriorated into a post about how awesome Alex Keaton is, but the point of the matter is that, yes, I *am* still sick.  Luckily, my awesomeness remains in tact. 

2 comments:

  1. This Place is the Shit. - amazing, it needs to be done. And an advice column sounds like a great idea too - maybe you should start one on here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like those ideas, too! If you know anyone that needs advice, I have plenty to give! Just refer them here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!