Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

When my spirit explodes...


...there will apparently be a lot of blue bubbles. 
 
Have you ever had moments where you felt completely free?  Like you had an explosion of peace because you realized that all the limitations you feel, most of the frustrations, don't really exist?  Some days I have incredible moments of revelation where I see that most of the things that bother me in life are inconsequential- not that nothing matters, (I haven't become a Nihilist), just that what can't be changed can simply not be changed and isn't worth worrying about, and the things that I feel hold me back aren't really there.  I can pretty much do anything!  If I want to dress bonkers on the weekend, or speak with an accent, or paint a picture, or go on a bike ride, or travel to Mexico, or write a book or plant a garden...all can be done.  If I don't like my hair color, I can change it.  If I want to travel the world, with just a little planning, it can be done.  Feeling like possibility is limitless is one of the best, most pure, exhilarating feelings ever.  It's like the adrenaline experienced during a roller coaster ride and that "a-ha!" moment when you've solved a mystery or figured out a movie twist before it's revealed, combined.  It's like this giant "It's OKAY" feeling descends, and you kind of just feel like your wrongs are forgiven and Life is a giant present with a big bow, waiting for you to open.  I don't think I'm doing a good job describing it, but I think the best word to encapsulate this feeling is Freedom.  And it rocks. 

Whatever it is, I hope all of you experience it. 

And PS I promise I'm not crazy...yet.



1 comment:

  1. Though insanity is totally possible too! You're right, life is limitless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!