Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Take these broken wings

Have you ever had this situation, where your friend is crestfallen and in a bad space…and all you can think of to say is, “Wow, that sucks.  Sorry, man,” and then later on think about sending them a link to Mr. Mister’s “Broken Wings”, as if that will make them feel better?  Yeah, that about says it all…

“Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again, learn to live so free
When we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up and let us in
Take these broken wings”

I can’t be the only one that thinks 80’s music solves most of life’s problems, can I?  I mean, I hear Michael Jackson’s “We are here to change the world” and my whole day turns around.  Maybe I’ve seen Captain EO one too many times but I think that shit is life-changing. 

Oh, well.  I really do hope my friend feels better.  Maybe I’ll draw him a picture.

2 comments:

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!