Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So long and farewell.


It was the longest committed relationship I’ve ever been in – 8 years, 5 months.  And it was over in a flash.  We had good times; we had rough times.  But in the worst of times, I never stopped loving you.  I loved you from the moment I saw you, and we fit, perfectly.  Were you perfect? No. Was I? Of course not.  But together? Together, baby, we were magic. 
The night you left, I almost cried.  I thought I saw you around town a few days later, and I got really excited, but it turned out to be a false sighting; it made me a sad panda.  I have your new number, know your new place, but I promised myself I wouldn’t call.  I couldn’t be…that girl.  I can’t live in the past!  Everything has its season, its time.  I know it’s better that we parted ways now, before things turned, before they got…unpleasant.  We parted ways with love, and I know that’s good.

So here’s to the memories, toots.  We put on a hell of a show.  I hope your new girl loves you as much as I did- you deserve it.  I pray that I’ll find another, somehow, someday, that makes me as happy as you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DEAD SEXY. You wish you cleaned up this nicely.
 
I have a ferocious hood scoop, AND sometimes I float.
These are some of my many talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!