Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Still not melting popsicles.

Day 10,000 of the Battle of the Bulging Thigh: not stellar. Still skimming perilously high numbers on the scale.

Recent accomplishments: Kept a food-journal for a half day. Had a sixty year old man honk at me while I was out walking.

Recent setbacks: Had ice cream yesterday. Twice. Well, once was frozen yogurt, if we must be technical about it.

Prognosis: Far from goal of looking like Eva Mendes. Will need to adopt a more dedicated healthful food and exercise regiment and may need race-transplant surgery. Will also need to inquire about where to purchase some nude Christian Louboutin pumps within my budget, so somewhere in the neighborhood of under $20.00.

Mood: Cautiously optimistic. Will plan on following through on walk-jog plans for later. So, I’m planning to execute a plan to sort-of exercise. Feeling prett-y good about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!