Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dos Roads, Homes.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And it has been awesome, truth be told,
For many a stretch,
But sometimes, ah sometimes,
I look to my friends on the worn road
and wonder, fair ye, what the fuck?
Why have you traveled so easily, so swift?
Why have you passed through with nary a rift?
And my fair friends cry back, with hearts filled with love,
It’s because this road is paved, dumbass!
It is tried and true!

The path you chose was up to you!
We are not going straight up the mountain,
Directions,
Refreshments,
Be damned!
We have not armed ourselves with rocks and sticks,
Striking at overgrown weeds,
Darting amongst wild things!
You chose another path!
And blessed dear friends,
They were right all along,
They chose the wise while I chose the strong,
Why we choose our paths I can’t say,
I just know I had to travel this way.


LET'S DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!