Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mama, I'm coming home!

So, it's been a while...I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting...But I'm here now.

It's Britney, bitch.

<So, that was a reference only about three people are going to get.  But I'm one of those three, so I'm happy about it.  The point, though, of this rambling post, is to say WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER, Y'ALL!!  And by "we" I mean "I" and by "band" I mean "blog" and by "y'all" I mean the four people that read this blog.  I am one of those four, so I'm happy about it.

I had a not-so-brief hiatus, and I do hope you'll kindly forgive the absense.  What I did during this off-time is a tale of intrigue, woven with heartache and triumph.  My life was touched in some way, during this time, by unemployment, multiple moves, sickness and recovery, rehab, jail, births, deaths, weddings, and travel.  Some things happened to me personally, some things happened to loved ones, and all affected me in some way. 

I am now in a place where I feel creative (enough) to post again.  And I'm happy about that!

So here's to the ride, ladies and gentlefucks!  Start your engines!

1 comment:

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!