Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today's distinctions

Two things of interest happened to me so far today. 

First, while getting water from the old work water cooler (alliteration!) I hit my head on said water cooler.  I blame my heels wedges.  Luckily, nobody was around to witness it. 

Not so luckily, the second thing that happened was I earned the distinction of probably being the only person to trip while just standing...in front of a VP at my work.  I didn't fall all the way down, but enough to have to throw both arms akimbo for a moment, before doing the outstretched-arms-palms-out-wide-eyed-"WHOA" stance.  There was nothing to say except, "So that happened."  Awesome.  This particular guy is a real class act, though, and didn't laugh immediately at me or anything, so I have that going for me.  Seriously, what a guy!  I don't know that I could have done the same.  I'll never forget his kindness.

In other non-klutz news, I heard a lyric I really liked today: "I've been living on the memory of a dream I once had...".  It hit home.  I like when songs can do that. 

Further updates as events warrant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!