Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Same planet, different worlds.

So I just THIS post on The Sassy Curmudgeon.

And you know what my first thought was?  “Hell yeah!  Alexandria should totally go home!”

Then I skipped to look at the comments to see how many people were feeling me. 

And then I realized that the post was about being pregnant and feeling your baby move. 

So as it turns out I care more about who’s going home next on America’s Next Top Model than I do to hear about someone’s pregnancy. 

Whoa! 

Take it easy folks, don’t string me up just yet.  I’m happy for anyone that is blessed to be with child, and I wish them nothing but the best.  But I am at the point where many of my close friends are on round 3 of babies.  So maybe it’s just that this discussion has lost some of that “new car” smell, whatever the hell that means.  I’m sure when it’s my turn to be knocked up, I’ll be significantly more interested.  Or maybe if someone I am close to gets pregnant for the first time, it will feel different.  Who knows? 

All I know is, Alexandria went home this past week.  And I was pleased.  If you watched the show, you probably would be pleased, too. 

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. First, I miss AI tremendously. Second, while pregrant, you may forget you're pregnant while watching AI and scream and yell and get all stressed like you're not supposed to while with child cuz it's just that consuming. If someone said to me, "hey, come quick, my baby's kicking, wanna feel it?" and I was watching AI at the time, I'd probably ask them to wait for the commercial. Or pause it. Oh, Tivo, how I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!