Quote of the Day:

You're a beautiful, unique snowflake and shit.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My back hurts

I think the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory.  But I'm a sucker for exposition, so I'll continue.  My back hurts in a way I don't know that I've experienced before.  It can be fine but then one of a variety of slight movements will cause so much pain it takes my breath away, and I hunch in that position for a few seconds until I think I can push past the pain to sit straight like a normal person.  I don't think there are any knots that need to be worked out.  Now I'm no doctor but naturally I assume that at some point I dispatched some not quite so cooked chicken and some parasitic and nefarious worm creature has found it's way to nestle into my back muscles, feasting upon my good-feeling nerves and, simultaneously, my will to live.  I'm hoping that beating my back with a meat tenderizer in a stern but pleasant manner will kill it and allow me to return to my relatively pain-free and occasionally happy-go-lucky existence.  In the face of such dire and surprising pain, though, I'll need reinforcements in the form of ibuprofen, preferably at 600-800 milligrams, STAT. 


If a doctor is reading this, call me.  I think it's entirely likely that the worms are burgeoning young alien zygotes, that will soon erupt in a flurry of guts and glory, out of my back, just below and around my shoulder blades.  It sounds gross and if it's avoidable, that would be nice.  Also, I'll need a lawyer.  There's no way I'm paying to put these aliens through college.  I can barely afford cable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for playing!

Feel free to contribute to my quest of world domination! Ask me how!